Quick and Healthy Shrimp Recipes
Shrimps with beans
Beans with vegetables serve as a side dish in this dish and served with fried shrimps. Shrimps are fried in a pan with onions, garlic and tomatoes with the addition of wine and aromatic herbs. Serve Healthy shrimp Recipes with olives and crispy fresh bread.
- Large fresh shrimp – 600 g
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tsp
- Lime – 1 pc
- Onion fine (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Bulgarian red pepper (chopped) – 1 pc
- Ground cumin – 1 tsp
- Canned black beans (washed and dried) – 500 g
- Fresh coriander (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to cook beans with shrimps
- Sprinkle the shrimp on all sides with 1/4 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of black ground pepper. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread shrimps on a preheated pan and cook, stirring for about 6 minutes.
- Remove 1 teaspoon of zest from lime and squeeze 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Put the fried shrimps in a bowl, cover with foil to keep warm. In the same pan, pour another 1 teaspoon of oil and heat over low heat for 1 minute.
- Pour onion and red pepper on a preheated pan, fry, stirring, until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle vegetables with cumin and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour the beans, zest, about 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper into the pan.
- Put the bean mixture on 4 serving plates, and lay the shrimps on top. Sprinkle beans with cilantro shrimp.
Shrimps with olives and tomatoes
Shrimps are fried in a pan with onions, garlic and tomatoes with the addition of wine and aromatic herbs. Serve shrimps with olives and crispy fresh bread.
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Onion, finely chopped – 1 pc
- Garlic, finely chopped – 2 teeth
- Shrimps are raw, large, peeled (with tails) – 12 pc
- Sherry (or white wine) – to taste
- Peeled tomatoes – 6 pc
- Olives (dark and green) without stones – 1
- Parsley and Basil Greens
- Salt, ground black pepper
How to cook shrimp with olives and tomatoes
- Fry the onions for 5 minutes. Add the garlic. After a few seconds, add the shrimps and cook over high heat until they turn pink.
- Spread wine in the pan. Stir for 5 minutes to evaporate the alcohol. Add tomatoes and olives. While stirring occasionally, cook the shrimp with olives and tomatoes for 2 minutes. Salt, pepper and add chopped greens. Enjoy your meal!
Salad of melon, shrimp and sausages, on a rice cushion
The salad is made from shrimp Recipes, sausages, melons and avocados, served with a salad with boiled rice.
- Avocado – 1 pc
- Shrimps large (cleaned) – 120 g
- Smoked thin sausages (sliced into thin circles) – 15 g
- Melon (cut into small slices) – 0.5 fruit
- White long grain rice (boiled) – 450 g
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 15 g
- Garlic – 0.5 cloves
- Fresh parsley for serving
- Natural yoghurt – 75 g
- Mayonnaise – 45 g
- Olive oil – 15 g
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Tarragon fresh – 3 sprigs
How to cook Salad of melon, shrimp and sausages, on a rice cushion
- Boiled rice folded in a large serving plate.
- Peel and slice the avocado. Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice, mix well. Cut the melon into slices and fold into a bowl of avocado.
- In a small frying pan, heat the butter, put the garlic, and cook for 30 seconds. Put the shrimp in the pan, fry, stirring, until pink, about 3 minutes. Add sausage circles, cook for about 1 minute. Transfer the contents of the pan to a bowl of avocado and melon. Stir, allow cooling slightly.
- Prepare refueling. All ingredients for filling placed in the bowl of the kitchen processor pulsate until smooth.
- Put the shrimps with sausages on the rice, cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Before serving, decorate the dish with parsley.
- Japanese ramen soup with chicken
- Ramen on triple broth with chicken
- Beef Broth – 100 ml
- Chicken broth – 100 ml
- Fish broth – 100 ml
- Shells from raw shrimp – 10 pc
- Chicken fillet – 150 g
- Onion – 30 g
- Carrots – 20 g
- Celery Root – 20 g
- Champignon – 1 pc
- Wheat noodles – 80 g
- Egg – 1 pc
- Freshly ground coriander
- Green onions
- Black sesame
How to make Japanese ramen soup with chicken
- Let’s start with the broth. Beef advise you to cook on the bones. Chicken – from the bones of the legs (the pulp I usually use for and the bones go to the broth)
- And I did fish. I pour some oil into a saucepan and fry the shells of shrimp (at work I cleaned 2 kg of tiger shrimps, I decided to take the shells for broth), fry for about 15 minutes (they will first turn pink, then darker, they should crunch slightly).
- Add some garlic and in a minute I pour in Chinese wine, ordinary sherry. I evaporate the wine and pour water.
- Cook about 40 minutes. 5 minutes before the readiness, I added a pinch of tuna shavings and cut a half-sheet of. With the broth finished.
- Chicken fillet instead of salt, I smeared with oyster sauce (you can replace with soy). And thoroughly grease sauce.
- This is the sauce in which Peking duck is marinated and sold in glass jars. If you don’t find it, pickle the chicken in something else. I would advise this: honey, soy sauce, vegetable oil, ground coriander, garlic.
- So, bake the chicken at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Boil noodles, wash.
- Strain the fish broth and mix with chicken and beef, set on fire. Add onions, carrots, celery, and mushrooms. After 10 minutes, remove from heat.
- Beat the egg with a whisk, salt it, fry an omelet, let it cool, roll it up, cut it across.
- Put the noodles in the plates, pour the broth, put chicken slices, scrambled eggs.
- I decorated the soup with mini-corn, a leaf of slices of hot pepper, black sesame, and green onions.
Enjoy your meal!